jueves, 23 de junio de 2011

Everything is better with chocolate


I made chocolate cookies today :), they are like the Costco cookies.. but better, haha I don't know how to describe their flavor, but they are SO GOOD! 
I took the  recipe  from a book my mom gave to me, so here it is:
30g (1 oz) of melted butter
1/4  cup of cocoa
1 cup of sugar
2 eggs
Pinch of salt
1 tea spoon of baking powder
1 cup of flour
*I add one teaspoon of powder cinnamon 


Preparation:

  1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F). Cover one cookie tray ( I covered it with foil) 
  2. Mix the butter,the cocoa, the sugar, the eggs and the salt in one bowl. Add the flour and the baking powder  slowly, while you mix it until it's fully integrate.
  3. Put 12 tablespoons in the cookie tray and  bake between 15 or 20 minutes
So, yeah.. that's basically what you  have to do, this  recipe is  very  quick  and  easy and  everyone  can  do it, so I  recommend you to do it, you will  have fun :)

Listening:
Everything you wanted- Kele

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario