domingo, 3 de julio de 2011

I don't know much about music but...

image via: weheartit

I spent the entire weekend listening to Noah and the whale , I already know them and I really love "5 years time" and "L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N" (a song similar to The Kinks song "Lola"), but I'm one of those curious girls obsessed with youtube and I'm always looking for live acoustic performances that turn a simple song in a mix of emotions to the one who is listening, so I found this Lablogotheque video of them and I completely fall in love with them.
I love the way they perform because you can actually tap your feet even though  you are not there

Then, going through all  my psychotic research of Noah and the whale I found out more videos of them that seem completely lovely and well done to me. This videos are little stories produced in a Wes Anderson way (Fink and band members are fans of the director)

There  are five short  video stories (I don't know if it's well said) that compose the album "The First days of Spring" and they are completely melancholic with a twist of tragic beauty that only this band can achieve.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario