miércoles, 20 de julio de 2011

Le Voyage dans la Lune


"Le voyage dans le lune" is a french movie directed by George Meliés. This movie  is  based on  the books of Julio Verne and Herbert George Wells. It is considered the  first fictional movie and  it has been  referenced in music videos like the one of smashing Pumpkins "Tonight tonight". 

Every time  I watch  this kind of  movies  I  get  nostalgic, it's a feeling I  can't avoid, something inside me wants to cry.. even if it's not a sad story. 
My reasons  to be nostalgic are because of  the  way in  which  this  stories were made, they are SO different, I love  the  way people  in XIX century imagine the future...it seemed  so magical and misterious. Something they wished they could saw with their own eyes. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario